By Shane Hnetka on October 27, 2012 in
About Shane HnetkaShane Hnetka has spent most of his life watching movies and reading comic books. He has decided to use this vast knowledge for evil instead of good.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Pick Of The Day: Cannibal Corpse May 24, 2013
- “Go Away And Get Help”: Ford’s Advisor May 23, 2013
- Robocalls Decision Released May 23, 2013
- Most Important Soccer Goal May 23, 2013
- Congrats Are In Order May 23, 2013
- Bronymous: Thanks. Not to beat a dead horse (who thought tha...
- Barb Saylor: Again, good on ya, Bronymous. As to alleging sland...
- Bronymous: Oh Chad, giving a quick opinion on someone's publ...
- pc: Someone is crying "liberal media" in 2013? How q...
- Chad Novak: Thank you Patrick Book for doing your part in gett...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter