By Shane Hnetka on October 27, 2012 in
About Shane HnetkaShane Hnetka has spent most of his life watching movies and reading comic books. He has decided to use this vast knowledge for evil instead of good.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Pick Of The Day: Structures May 18, 2013
- They’re Calling It The “Rob Ford Crackstarter” May 17, 2013
- Foliage Report: Friday, May 17 May 17, 2013
- Friday Afternoon Tribble May 17, 2013
- Good News For Lingerie Football Fans May 17, 2013
- David: I'm 38 now, but I was a skater in Regina years be...
- Dawn Thomas: We should re-purpose all of the run down buildings...
- Dawn Thomas: Oh my, oh my, oh my. This just scratches the surf...
- Dawn Thomas: Great article! Loved your descriptions. Just ano...
- Barb Saylor: Point taken, Yossarian. You have a legitimate beef...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter