Grapes of Death
By Shane Hnetka on October 12, 2012 in
About Shane HnetkaShane Hnetka has spent most of his life watching movies and reading comic books. He has decided to use this vast knowledge for evil instead of good.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Four In The Afternoon: Illegal Edition June 19, 2013
- The Cowardice Of Denial June 19, 2013
- Connaught School And The Constant Uphill Battle Of Saving Regina’s Heritage June 19, 2013
- Most First Nations Children On Reserves Live In Poverty June 19, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Dave Lang & Twin Otters June 19, 2013
- Amy: You're assuming that most people choose to donate...
- brianmouland: Dan Savage sits on an anti-bullying committee and ...
- Bronymous: I would like to see a breakdown of the people who ...
- Tim: A second opinion...on the fact the building is fal...
- the regina mom: What the RBE is doing is beyond ridiculous! It's ...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Rob Ford Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter