On a recent Colbert Report, Stephen Colbert did justice to a Newt Gingrich press release by giving it a dramatic reading by John Lithgow. (The press release, apparently, was even better in the original Klingon.) Can’t embed it, so head over to Gawker and watch one of the greatest performances of political satire since Colbert gave it to Bush at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
And With This, John Lithgow Announces His Candidacy
About Stephen LaRose2006 winner of the Canadian Association of University Teachers's Award of Excellence in Journalism for a bunch of prairie dog stuff. Invited into the best homes in Regina. Once.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Pick Of The Day (Tomorrow Edition): Lucas Chaisson May 21, 2013
- Foliage Report: Monday, May 20 May 20, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Cathedral Village Arts Festival May 20, 2013
- Foliage Report: Sunday, May 19 May 19, 2013
- Sunday Matinee: Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan May 19, 2013
- Brian Mouland: See the Liberal senator has got the kid gloves tre...
- mb: I feel sorry for Pamela Wallin. She is fully coope...
- mb: I 100% agree. This is by far one of the top Star T...
- Barb Saylor: Leaving aside the commenter's overwhelmingly broa...
- Talbot Fresh, Jr.: The Harper Years will be infinitely forgotten/reme...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter