Goodbye, orange metal friend. You always looked very pretty during sunset. There’s more crane removal excitement after the jump — click the images to embiggenate.
Crane Report: Byeeeee
About Stephen WhitworthStephen Whitworth is a life-long fan of newspapers and alternative media who got his start in the student press a hundred years ago. He moved to Regina in the fall of 1998 and Prairie Dog recklessly hired him nine months later. It was a terrible mistake and the publication deeply regrets its inability to get rid of him. When Whitworth’s not adding typos to the hard work of Prairie Dog’s many terrific writers, writing hilarious (to him) headlines and finding inventive new ways to make the paper late for its bi-weekly press deadline, he enjoys reading magazines, newspapers and alternative comics, listening to music, playing board games, and drinking and eating. He has a cat and seven pet snakes.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Foliage Report: Monday, May 20 May 20, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Cathedral Village Arts Festival May 20, 2013
- Foliage Report: Sunday, May 19 May 19, 2013
- Sunday Matinee: Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan May 19, 2013
- Harper Chief Of Staff Resigns May 19, 2013
- mb: I feel sorry for Pamela Wallin. She is fully coope...
- mb: I 100% agree. This is by far one of the top Star T...
- Barb Saylor: Leaving aside the commenter's overwhelmingly broa...
- Talbot Fresh, Jr.: The Harper Years will be infinitely forgotten/reme...
- pc: Remember when the CPC's election campaign was "D...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter