1. THERE WAS A HUGE, COOL FIREBALL IN THE
YUKON NORTH WEST TERRITORIES YESTERDAY MORNING Turned the night sky blue!
2. GOVERNMENT BOLDLY ORDERS RAIL COMPANIES TO MOVE THE AMOUNT OF GRAIN THEY SAY THEY’RE WILLING TO MOVE ANYWAY Breaking news on grainpocalypse 2014.
3. CONSERVATIVES MISREPRESENT A STUDY ON VOTER FRAUD Shocking. Surely this is just a misunderstanding and not a pattern of using lies and bullshit to justify election reform that benefits the Conservatives? Surely?
4. WE HAVE RUSSIAN SOLDIERS IN CANADA? Well, apparently we did. They’ve been kicked out in response to Russia’s Crimean shenanigans.
5. CRIMEA RIVER Speaking of, Ukraine’s PM says no one, no where, no how will recognize a referendum on Crimean secession that happens during a military occupation. That said, it probably doesn’t help anything to refer to pro-Russian Crimeans as “separatist and other traitors of the Ukrainian state”. Also not helping anything: Vladimir Putin.
6. NO PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO MISSING AND MURDERED ABORIGINAL WOMEN Happy International Women’s Day!
7. CANADA POST IS UNDERSTAFFED IN REGINA AND PEOPLE AREN’T GETTING THEIR MAIL Story here. Good thing Stephen Harper is going to take away everyone’s home delivery, huh?
8. CONDOM SABOTEUR: STILL GUILTY The Supreme Court has spoken.
VIDEO: SIN CITY There’s a sequel to Sin City! I like Sin City but it feels to me like the ship sailed on a sequel long ago. I dunno, what do you guys think?