The usual angle of the usual branches is after the jump. Also, you can see last Sunday’s foliage report here. And if you’re wondering when the sweet leaf-sprouting action outside my window will get rolling, well, last year, sadly, nothing much happened until early May. Poop.
Foliage Report: Saturday April 7
About Stephen WhitworthStephen Whitworth is a life-long fan of newspapers and alternative media who got his start in the student press a hundred years ago. He moved to Regina in the fall of 1998 and Prairie Dog recklessly hired him nine months later. It was a terrible mistake and the publication deeply regrets its inability to get rid of him. When Whitworth’s not adding typos to the hard work of Prairie Dog’s many terrific writers, writing hilarious (to him) headlines and finding inventive new ways to make the paper late for its bi-weekly press deadline, he enjoys reading magazines, newspapers and alternative comics, listening to music, playing board games, and drinking and eating. He has a cat and
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Pick Of The Day: Young Benjamins CD Release May 25, 2013
- Foliage Report: Friday, May 24 May 24, 2013
- Friday Afternoon, Uh, Cobra Named Elvis May 24, 2013
- Six In The Morning: Rob Ford Round-Up May 24, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Cannibal Corpse May 24, 2013
- Neal \'grimcity\' Boyd: I can't speak to the specifics of how this will a...
- Ron: awww an ad for go pro... kitty don't like sire...
- mb: 1) If Rob thinks getting lawyered up and making on...
- Ron: you wacky thing you...hilarious...
- mb: It makes no sense to quash the 2011 election resul...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter