So, fashion videos are starting to become a popular option for brands and independent designers who want to skip the expense of a runway show. That’s awesome, however many of those videos somehow end up being annoyingly twee. Enter Vena Cava and their latest video, which sends all of that up. Watch it to the end!
Get Dressed: Videos VS. Runways
About Amber GoodwynAmber Goodwyn is a Montrealer freshly moved to the prairies where she's found a home in journalism at Prairie Dog Magazine. A jack-of-all-trades, she hopes to master some (hell, any) of the following before she expires: writing, music making, filmmaking, DJing, Werewolves.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Foliage Report: Wednesday, May 22 May 22, 2013
- Ford Watch May 22, 2013
- A Gruesome Murder In London May 22, 2013
- Aw NHL Naw: Race For The Prize May 22, 2013
- This Week At City Hall: Nightclubs, Vacant Lots and Parking May 22, 2013
- Paul Dechene: Actually, the car was in my wife's name. So I've...
- Barb Saylor: Paul used to have a car, back when his family was ...
- Stephen Whitworth: Nonsense!...
- Barb Saylor: It's time to bring this obsession to an end, Step...
- Barb Saylor: 2) Well, personally I'd rather be dragged through...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter