Feelbad Spoiler Alert!
Before you watch the video, know that this perfect, beautiful snake died after this incident, apparently from silicone poisoning. Humans are just bad. For everything. Bad bad bad.
I wuz had! Word is that the snake didn’t die of silicone poisoning. On the bright side, prairie dog is in good company.(NYMagazine). Here’s a question for the viral vid smartypantses among you: how does anyone know whether the snake lived or not?
Either way — dead as a doornail, or resigned to a miserable life of awful, porny spectacle — poor critter.