You know, Bruce Wayne could have saved Gotham a whole lot of trouble (and me about three hours) if he’d invested his money in solar power.
Just Saw Dark Knight Rises
About Paul DechenePaul Dechene is 5'10'' tall and he was born in a place. He's not there now. He's sitting in front of his computer writing his bio for this blog. He has a song stuck in his head. It's "Girl From Ipanema", thanks for asking.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Foliage Report: Friday, May 24 May 24, 2013
- Friday Afternoon, Uh, Cobra Named Elvis May 24, 2013
- Six In The Morning: Rob Ford Round-Up May 24, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Cannibal Corpse May 24, 2013
- “Go Away And Get Help”: Ford’s Advisor May 23, 2013
- Barb Saylor: Don't tell us, Keith; tell her....
- Keith: Colour me convinced. Masses of Small Dead Animals...
- Barb Saylor: It's a good series: it's intriguing, it doesn't...
- pc: "To be blind to the ironies of one’s position i...
- mb: 9 versions of one cloned character? Now that is ta...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter