Screen Shot 2012-10-06 at 7.53.25 PM
By Carle Steel on October 6, 2012 in
About Carle SteelCarle Steel was a simple moisture farmer on a barren, sun-baked world who, through fate and destiny, brought the mighty Galactic Empire to its knees. She likes cats, bats, mice and you.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Pick Of The Day: Structures May 18, 2013
- They’re Calling It The “Rob Ford Crackstarter” May 17, 2013
- Foliage Report: Friday, May 17 May 17, 2013
- Friday Afternoon Tribble May 17, 2013
- Good News For Lingerie Football Fans May 17, 2013
- Marion Hemingway: Great article, so true about skaters. My sons gre...
- Moon Daddy: If there is a video, it will come out. No need to...
- Talbot Fresh, Jr.: Crack cocaine or not, Rob Ford is a terrible role ...
- Brian Mouland: E. Harper had a thousand times the class and human...
- Brian Mouland: Lets go some pay some low life dope dealers six fi...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter