If you’ve dropped by City Square plaza in the last little while, you’ll doubtlessly have encountered some of the new mobile food vendors that have have sprung up to serve the downtown in the summer time. Ottawa is toying with the idea of loosening its bylaws to allow food trucks too. But one woman’s plan to unleash a 48-foot custom kitchen (which is pulled by a semi) on the nation’s capital has caused a bit of an uproar. You can read about it here.
About Gregory BeattyGreg Beatty is a crime-fighting shapeshifter who hatched from a mutagenic egg many decades ago. He likes sunny days, puppies and antique shoes. His favourite colour is not visible to your puny human eyes. He refuses to write a bio for this website and if that means Whitworth writes one for him, so be it.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Pick Of The Day: Dave Lang & Twin Otters June 19, 2013
- Crowdfunding Jumps the Shark June 18, 2013
- Six In The Morning: Oil The News June 18, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Toboggan Island June 18, 2013
- New-ish Music: Reversing Falls’ S/T June 17, 2013
- Amy: Isn't the whole point that people get to decide w...
- Jorge Ignacio Castillo: Here is the thing, Moon Daddy. Franco has access t...
- Barb Saylor: This too shall pass....
- Moon Daddy: To play devil's advocate, isn't this a good way ...
- Simpleton driver: I think "most ppl' covers it. Downtown is a dis...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Rob Ford Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter