Screen Shot 2012-08-22 at 7.01.00 PM
By Carle Steel on August 22, 2012 in
About Carle SteelCarle Steel was a simple moisture farmer on a barren, sun-baked world who, through fate and destiny, brought the mighty Galactic Empire to its knees. She likes cats, bats, mice and you.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Harper Chief Of Staff Resigns May 19, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Cam Penner May 19, 2013
- Foliage Report: Saturday, May 18 May 18, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Structures May 18, 2013
- They’re Calling It The “Rob Ford Crackstarter” May 17, 2013
- David Loblaw: Trish Elliott is a brilliant visual writer....
- Andrew: This is among the best things I've ever read on s...
- Jpmelito: Chris Farley was a fat crackhead with many other s...
- Barb Saylor: Does anyone remember Marion Barry?...
- mb: Everyday hero wannabees. I get this is all for a g...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter