A group of pro-life Catholics and Evangelical Christians has launched a letter campaign in support of health care reform that essentially asks Congress to not let itself be baffled by bullshit when it comes to abortion coverage. Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good (!) says health care is too important to too many people to let it fall apart over abortion funding. Hallelujah, I say. (National Catholic Reporter)
News Alert: Some American Religious Groups Aren’t Totally F’ing Insane!
About Carle SteelCarle Steel was a simple moisture farmer on a barren, sun-baked world who, through fate and destiny, brought the mighty Galactic Empire to its knees. She likes cats, bats, mice and you.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Pick Of The Day: Cam Penner May 19, 2013
- Foliage Report: Saturday, May 18 May 18, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Structures May 18, 2013
- They’re Calling It The “Rob Ford Crackstarter” May 17, 2013
- Foliage Report: Friday, May 17 May 17, 2013
- Jpmelito: Chris Farley was a fat crackhead with many other s...
- Barb Saylor: Does anyone remember Marion Barry?...
- mb: Everyday hero wannabees. I get this is all for a g...
- mb: Trouble with tribbles....good thing they don't ac...
- mb: I wonder about the people who are selling that vid...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter