A group of pro-life Catholics and Evangelical Christians has launched a letter campaign in support of health care reform that essentially asks Congress to not let itself be baffled by bullshit when it comes to abortion coverage. Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good (!) says health care is too important to too many people to let it fall apart over abortion funding. Hallelujah, I say. (National Catholic Reporter)
News Alert: Some American Religious Groups Aren’t Totally F’ing Insane!
About Carle SteelCarle Steel was a simple moisture farmer on a barren, sun-baked world who, through fate and destiny, brought the mighty Galactic Empire to its knees. She likes cats, bats, mice and you.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Foliage Report: Monday, May 20 May 20, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Cathedral Village Arts Festival May 20, 2013
- Foliage Report: Sunday, May 19 May 19, 2013
- Sunday Matinee: Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan May 19, 2013
- Harper Chief Of Staff Resigns May 19, 2013
- mb: I feel sorry for Pamela Wallin. She is fully coope...
- mb: I 100% agree. This is by far one of the top Star T...
- Barb Saylor: Leaving aside the commenter's overwhelmingly broa...
- Talbot Fresh, Jr.: The Harper Years will be infinitely forgotten/reme...
- pc: Remember when the CPC's election campaign was "D...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter