A group of pro-life Catholics and Evangelical Christians has launched a letter campaign in support of health care reform that essentially asks Congress to not let itself be baffled by bullshit when it comes to abortion coverage. Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good (!) says health care is too important to too many people to let it fall apart over abortion funding. Hallelujah, I say. (National Catholic Reporter)
News Alert: Some American Religious Groups Aren’t Totally F’ing Insane!
About Carle SteelCarle Steel was a simple moisture farmer on a barren, sun-baked world who, through fate and destiny, brought the mighty Galactic Empire to its knees. She likes cats, bats, mice and you.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Sasquatch 2013 – Day 2 MVP May 25, 2013
- Sasquatch Day 1 – Photos May 25, 2013
- Sasquatch Day 1 – A Sasky shines May 25, 2013
- You Must Read The Globe And Mail’s Must-Read Feature On The Ford Family May 25, 2013
- Foliage Report: Saturday, May 25 May 25, 2013
- Indy 500: Sooo....how about them Knicks....
- Barb Saylor: Everyone knows that snakes can't hear, right?...
- Neil: Brian: were they feigning false outrage, or were t...
- Neal \'grimcity\' Boyd: I can't speak to the specifics of how this will a...
- Ron: awww an ad for go pro... kitty don't like sire...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter