A group of pro-life Catholics and Evangelical Christians has launched a letter campaign in support of health care reform that essentially asks Congress to not let itself be baffled by bullshit when it comes to abortion coverage. Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good (!) says health care is too important to too many people to let it fall apart over abortion funding. Hallelujah, I say. (National Catholic Reporter)
News Alert: Some American Religious Groups Aren’t Totally F’ing Insane!
About Carle SteelCarle Steel was a simple moisture farmer on a barren, sun-baked world who, through fate and destiny, brought the mighty Galactic Empire to its knees. She likes cats, bats, mice and you.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Foliage Report: Tuesday, May 21 May 21, 2013
- BTW: The Conservatives Un-Fucked A Thing They Had Fucked Previously May 21, 2013
- Creativity, Conservatives And A Revolt By British Teachers May 21, 2013
- Six In The Morning: Conservatives!!! May 21, 2013
- Pick Of The Day (Tomorrow Edition): Lucas Chaisson May 21, 2013
- Paul Dechene: Brian, once again you're looking for bias in the ...
- Bronymous: If you scroll down, there are five foliage reports...
- mb: 1) Another Bad Tornado Season comes to the US. 2)...
- Barb Saylor: Both Brian and pc are correct, and the principle o...
- pc: Hey Brian, Remember how the Conservatives prom...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter