Publisher Terry says, “Rupert Murdoch must be really desperate for his Sky TV purchase to go through.”
NoTW Is Dead, Dead, Dead
About Stephen WhitworthStephen Whitworth is a life-long fan of newspapers and alternative media who got his start in the student press a hundred years ago. He moved to Regina in the fall of 1998 and Prairie Dog recklessly hired him nine months later. It was a terrible mistake and the publication deeply regrets its inability to get rid of him. When Whitworth’s not adding typos to the hard work of Prairie Dog’s many terrific writers, writing hilarious (to him) headlines and finding inventive new ways to make the paper late for its bi-weekly press deadline, he enjoys reading magazines, newspapers and alternative comics, listening to music, playing board games, and drinking and eating. He has a cat and
A Top Six That
ChrisChad And Ballsy Shouldn’t Read Because It Contains Too Many Big Words And They’ll Sprain Their Lips
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Pick Of The Day: Slaughter Nick For President May 23, 2013
- Review: Like Someone in Love May 22, 2013
- Capital Pointe: Something’s Happening May 22, 2013
- Foliage Report: Wednesday, May 22 May 22, 2013
- Ford Watch May 22, 2013
- Chad Novak: "Brononymous" - I'm not sure why you are taking...
- El Guapo Blanco: The city can't drop some eminent domain claims an...
- El Guapo Blanco: I love Bendydick Cucumbersnatch, but am not a fan ...
- The Cowarldly Lion: What I want to know is there a new theme song for ...
- Vanda Schmockel: Talbot, if not here, where?...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter