It being Monday and all, there’s not a F of a lot happening in our fair city today other than a show by Uptown Jazz at Bushwakker Brew Pub at 8 p.m. Tomorrow night at the Regina Public Library Theatre at 7 p.m., though, there’s a documentary being screened about a little known shipwreck that occured on the South Saskatchewan River in 1908.
Pick of the Day (Tomorrow Edition): The Last Steamship
About Gregory BeattyGreg Beatty is a crime-fighting shapeshifter who hatched from a mutagenic egg many decades ago. He likes sunny days, puppies and antique shoes. His favourite colour is not visible to your puny human eyes. He refuses to write a bio for this website and if that means Whitworth writes one for him, so be it.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Pick Of The Day: Structures May 18, 2013
- They’re Calling It The “Rob Ford Crackstarter” May 17, 2013
- Foliage Report: Friday, May 17 May 17, 2013
- Friday Afternoon Tribble May 17, 2013
- Good News For Lingerie Football Fans May 17, 2013
- Jpmelito: Chris Farley was a fat crackhead with many other s...
- Barb Saylor: Does anyone remember Marion Barry?...
- mb: Everyday hero wannabees. I get this is all for a g...
- mb: Trouble with tribbles....good thing they don't ac...
- mb: I wonder about the people who are selling that vid...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter