Companies receive a credit for base payments against profit tax. The base payment credit is:
Base Payment Tax Rate ($11.00 to $12.33) x (sales for which the producer is paying both Base Payment and Profit Tax) – 50% of Crown and Freehold Royalties + Excess Deductions from the Base Payment Calculation.
Premier Brad Wall Accidentally Asks Very Pertinent Question
About John CameronJohn Cameron is a freelance journalist and occasional writer from Regina, Saskatchewan. He was the editor-in-chief of the Carillon, the University of Regina student newspaper, from 2010 to 2012. You can find more of his work in the Trash folder of several prominent national magazine editors' inboxes.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Sasquatch 2013 – Day 2 MVP May 25, 2013
- Sasquatch Day 1 – Photos May 25, 2013
- Sasquatch Day 1 – A Sasky shines May 25, 2013
- You Must Read The Globe And Mail’s Must-Read Feature On The Ford Family May 25, 2013
- Foliage Report: Saturday, May 25 May 25, 2013
- Barb Saylor: Everyone knows that snakes can't hear, right?...
- Neil: Brian: were they feigning false outrage, or were t...
- Neal \'grimcity\' Boyd: I can't speak to the specifics of how this will a...
- Ron: awww an ad for go pro... kitty don't like sire...
- mb: 1) If Rob thinks getting lawyered up and making on...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter