Here’s a shot by Rosemary Barton that’s been making the rounds on Facebook of an NDP rally in Saskatoon today. I don’t have any other details (I checked the Star-Phoenix website and didn’t see anything reported) but the turnout looks pretty impressive.
Rally-Time in Toontown
About Gregory BeattyGreg Beatty is a crime-fighting shapeshifter who hatched from a mutagenic egg many decades ago. He likes sunny days, puppies and antique shoes. His favourite colour is not visible to your puny human eyes. He refuses to write a bio for this website and if that means Whitworth writes one for him, so be it.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Capital Pointe: Something’s Happening May 22, 2013
- Foliage Report: Wednesday, May 22 May 22, 2013
- Ford Watch May 22, 2013
- A Gruesome Murder In London May 22, 2013
- Aw NHL Naw: Race For The Prize May 22, 2013
- El Guapo Blanco: The city can't drop some eminent domain claims an...
- El Guapo Blanco: I love Bendydick Cucumbersnatch, but am not a fan ...
- The Cowarldly Lion: What I want to know is there a new theme song for ...
- Vanda Schmockel: Talbot, if not here, where?...
- Talbot Fresh, Jr.: Is this where I complain about the nasty-ass traff...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter