It’s Saskatoon Day on CBC Radio’s The Current. Woke up to the dulcet tones of Brad Wall in the first half hour saying something about carbon sequestration, clean coal technology (and all those knowledge jobs to go with it) as well as value-added uranium, getting them aboriginal people to work, rent supplements for the too high rent because of the boom and on and on and on. The humdinger was about the oil and gas industry and him saying something like “wouldn’t you rather hang with us while renewable energy is being developed?” I presume he meant elsewhere. (The Current) Absent of course, was any mention of Station 20 West. Or FNUniv. And you know, reality.
About Carle SteelCarle Steel was a simple moisture farmer on a barren, sun-baked world who, through fate and destiny, brought the mighty Galactic Empire to its knees. She likes cats, bats, mice and you.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Six In The Morning: Rob Ford Round-Up May 24, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Cannibal Corpse May 24, 2013
- “Go Away And Get Help”: Ford’s Advisor May 23, 2013
- Robocalls Decision Released May 23, 2013
- Most Important Soccer Goal May 23, 2013
- Barb Saylor: The roof of that bowling alley collapsed or partly...
- Paul Dechene: I'm sure we're going to get a parking lot at som...
- Barb Saylor: Quantum?...
- John Klein: The Conservatives' CIMS database was used by elec...
- John Klein: Brian thinks it's a "non-story" for widespread ...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter