By Kim Jay on May 28, 2012 in
About Kim JayAspiring cat lady - loves live music, food, taking photos and lifesaver mints. Kim's an east-coaster who graduated from the U of R's Journalism program, currently lives in Victoria, BC. Kim is happiest on days when her prairie dog subscription arrives in the snail mail.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Rob Stewart: The Sharks are Not Enough May 22, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: The Drowsy Chaperone May 22, 2013
- Astronomy Alert May 21, 2013
- Foliage Report: Tuesday, May 21 May 21, 2013
- BTW: The Conservatives Un-Fucked A Thing They Had Fucked Previously May 21, 2013
- Indy 500: Amen to that, Brian!...
- Brian Mouland: The recent ass-kicking proves what the average per...
- pc: Aren't partisans just adorable?...
- Paul Dechene: Brian, once again you're looking for bias in the ...
- Bronymous: If you scroll down, there are five foliage reports...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter