1. Happy Chinese New Year! Here’s hoping the Water Snake is good to all y’all!
2. Side boob and more happened at The Grammys last night despite the well-circulated memo discouraging “revealing” outfits and costumes lest wayward flesh upset the American public. I suppose some awards were given out too. Mama didn’t watch it. (Jezebel)
3. Saskatoon library workers deserve a better contract with a decent living wage, dammit.
5. The Saskatchewan Media Production Industry Association (SMPIA) is frustrated with the government’s Orwellian Creative Industries Agency, check out what they have to say over on their Facebook group.
6. A new season of The Walking Dead hit the airwaves last night, ensuring months of sleepless Sunday nights ahead. Click here for a Season 3 Episode 9 recap.
Lucky number 7: Local band Rah Rah just announced a pre-tour show at The Mecury this Saturday, February 16th. Wanna come with?