1. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ARCHIVE? Treasury Board president Tony Clement wants the federal government to go paperless.
2. RESEARCH IN MOTION UNVEILS NEW PLATFORM: Yep. They did.
3. BAD NEWS FOR STEM CELL RESEARCH: The European Court has just made stem cell research more difficult.
4. AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER One Israeli and 477 Palestinians have been released in a prisoner swap.
5. U.S. SENATORS SEEK TO OUTLAW TABACCO FROM BASEBALL Chewing tobacco that is.
6. HE’S SLICK Silvio Berlusconi has ducked a media tax fraud indictment.