By Kim Jay on August 9, 2011 in
About Kim JayAspiring cat lady - loves live music, food, taking photos and lifesaver mints. Kim's an east-coaster who graduated from the U of R's Journalism program, currently lives in Victoria, BC. Kim is happiest on days when her prairie dog subscription arrives in the snail mail.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Friday Afternoon, Uh, Cobra Named Elvis May 24, 2013
- Six In The Morning: Rob Ford Round-Up May 24, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Cannibal Corpse May 24, 2013
- “Go Away And Get Help”: Ford’s Advisor May 23, 2013
- Robocalls Decision Released May 23, 2013
- Keith: Colour me convinced. Masses of Small Dead Animals...
- Barb Saylor: It's a good series: it's intriguing, it doesn't...
- pc: "To be blind to the ironies of one’s position i...
- mb: 9 versions of one cloned character? Now that is ta...
- mb: Agreed. They should never have made this into a tr...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter