By Shane Hnetka on May 27, 2012 in
About Shane HnetkaShane Hnetka has spent most of his life watching movies and reading comic books. He has decided to use this vast knowledge for evil instead of good.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Foliage Report: Thursday, May 23 May 23, 2013
- I Think Rob Ford Might Be Toast May 23, 2013
- Sass-quatch! May 23, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Slaughter Nick For President May 23, 2013
- Review: Like Someone in Love May 22, 2013
- mb: I'm not impressed with the media, potential drug ...
- Barb Saylor: Talk about lack of moral compass......
- Talbot Fresh, Jr.: Drug dealers are just entrepreneurs trying to make...
- Barb Saylor: politicians' What is just as disturbing as the...
- Talbot Fresh, Jr.: Don't feel bad for him, he wouldn't feel bad for...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter