By Shane Hnetka on July 14, 2012 in
About Shane HnetkaShane Hnetka has spent most of his life watching movies and reading comic books. He has decided to use this vast knowledge for evil instead of good.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- This Week At City Hall: Nightclubs, Vacant Lots and Parking May 22, 2013
- Six In The Morning: Here You Are, You Insatiable Whatsits May 22, 2013
- Rob Stewart: The Sharks are Not Enough May 22, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: The Drowsy Chaperone May 22, 2013
- Astronomy Alert May 21, 2013
- The Cowardly Lion: I agree that companies that contaminate land shoul...
- John Klein: Not that I'm into solving problems for the City o...
- Paul Dechene: John: Ornery? You and me both, sir....
- Paul Dechene: Pat: Yeah. Maybe. Don't know. But clearly the oil...
- Indy 500: I think its amusing that younger voters feel the N...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter