By Stephen Whitworth on October 13, 2010 in
About Stephen WhitworthStephen Whitworth is a life-long fan of newspapers and alternative media who got his start in the student press a hundred years ago. He moved to Regina in the fall of 1998 and Prairie Dog recklessly hired him nine months later. It was a terrible mistake and the publication deeply regrets its inability to get rid of him. When Whitworth’s not adding typos to the hard work of Prairie Dog’s many terrific writers, writing hilarious (to him) headlines and finding inventive new ways to make the paper late for its bi-weekly press deadline, he enjoys reading magazines, newspapers and alternative comics, listening to music, playing board games, and drinking and eating. He has a cat and
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- The Cowardice Of Denial June 19, 2013
- Connaught School And The Constant Uphill Battle Of Saving Regina’s Heritage June 19, 2013
- Most First Nations Children On Reserves Live In Poverty June 19, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Dave Lang & Twin Otters June 19, 2013
- Crowdfunding Jumps the Shark June 18, 2013
- the regina mom: What the RBE is doing is beyond ridiculous! It's ...
- D3 Gold Guide: Very very simlar and diablo. I like the part where...
- Jorge Ignacio Castillo: Amy: Franco has an unfair advantage when choosing ...
- Bronymous: But he's actually financing several films by new,...
- Amy: Isn't the whole point that people get to decide w...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Rob Ford Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter