By Stephen Whitworth on October 13, 2010 in
About Stephen WhitworthStephen Whitworth is a life-long fan of newspapers and alternative media who got his start in the student press a hundred years ago. He moved to Regina in the fall of 1998 and Prairie Dog recklessly hired him nine months later. It was a terrible mistake and the publication deeply regrets its inability to get rid of him. When Whitworth’s not adding typos to the hard work of Prairie Dog’s many terrific writers, writing hilarious (to him) headlines and finding inventive new ways to make the paper late for its bi-weekly press deadline, he enjoys reading magazines, newspapers and alternative comics, listening to music, playing board games, and drinking and eating. He has a cat and seven pet snakes.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Foliage Report: Tuesday, May 21 May 21, 2013
- BTW: The Conservatives Un-Fucked A Thing They Had Fucked Previously May 21, 2013
- Creativity, Conservatives And A Revolt By British Teachers May 21, 2013
- Six In The Morning: Conservatives!!! May 21, 2013
- Pick Of The Day (Tomorrow Edition): Lucas Chaisson May 21, 2013
- pc: Aren't partisans just adorable?...
- Paul Dechene: Brian, once again you're looking for bias in the ...
- Bronymous: If you scroll down, there are five foliage reports...
- mb: 1) Another Bad Tornado Season comes to the US. 2)...
- Barb Saylor: Both Brian and pc are correct, and the principle o...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter