Previously, the Bad Lip Reading videos were the viral winners of this Republican primary season. (One of the few overall winners, too, if you consider how poorly things are going for the actual candidates.) I think this is the first legitimate challenger to that honour. “Will the Real Mitt Romney Please Stand Up” — a riff on Eminem’s “The Real Slim Shady” if the title didn’t clue you in — isn’t as eminently quotable as the BLR videos. My friends still say “Life is murder, and you’re forced to fight the war” to one another after watching the Ron Paul one. But the craft that went into “Real Mitt Romney” is super impressive. Plus, it’s catchy.
The Real Mitt Romney
About James BrotheridgeContributing Editor with Prairie Dog.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Pick Of The Day: Cannibal Corpse May 24, 2013
- “Go Away And Get Help”: Ford’s Advisor May 23, 2013
- Robocalls Decision Released May 23, 2013
- Most Important Soccer Goal May 23, 2013
- Congrats Are In Order May 23, 2013
- Chad Novak: Thank you Patrick Book for doing your part in gett...
- Chad Novak: "Bronymous" FYI: "And my main point was the ...
- Brian Mouland: MSN created crisis, fell flat!...
- Stephen Whitworth: Fixed! Thank you, Barb....
- mb: I'm not impressed with the media, potential drug ...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter