deer tick 2
By Kim Jay on June 10, 2012 in
About Kim JayAspiring cat lady - loves live music, food, taking photos and lifesaver mints. Kim's an east-coaster who graduated from the U of R's Journalism program, currently lives in Victoria, BC. Kim is happiest on days when her prairie dog subscription arrives in the snail mail.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Capital Pointe: Something’s Happening May 22, 2013
- Foliage Report: Wednesday, May 22 May 22, 2013
- Ford Watch May 22, 2013
- A Gruesome Murder In London May 22, 2013
- Aw NHL Naw: Race For The Prize May 22, 2013
- Barb Saylor: Vignette, gorblimey....
- Barb Saylor: Well, that's more of a vgnette than a saga, but t...
- Paul Dechene: Actually, the car was in my wife's name. So I've...
- Barb Saylor: Paul used to have a car, back when his family was ...
- Stephen Whitworth: Nonsense!...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter