five alarm funk 2
By Kim Jay on June 10, 2012 in
About Kim JayAspiring cat lady - loves live music, food, taking photos and lifesaver mints. Kim's an east-coaster who graduated from the U of R's Journalism program, currently lives in Victoria, BC. Kim is happiest on days when her prairie dog subscription arrives in the snail mail.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Foliage Report: Sunday, May 19 May 19, 2013
- Sunday Matinee: Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan May 19, 2013
- Harper Chief Of Staff Resigns May 19, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Cam Penner May 19, 2013
- Foliage Report: Saturday, May 18 May 18, 2013
- pc: Remember when the CPC's election campaign was "D...
- Chad Novak: Kudos Trish for the excellent article, and I since...
- David Loblaw: Trish Elliott is a brilliant visual writer....
- Andrew: This is among the best things I've ever read on s...
- Jpmelito: Chris Farley was a fat crackhead with many other s...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Marketing Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter