By Amber Goodwyn on October 14, 2012 in
About Amber GoodwynAmber Goodwyn is a Montrealer freshly moved to the prairies where she's found a home in journalism at Prairie Dog Magazine. A jack-of-all-trades, she hopes to master some (hell, any) of the following before she expires: writing, music making, filmmaking, DJing, Werewolves.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Connaught School And The Constant Uphill Battle Of Saving Regina’s Heritage June 19, 2013
- Most First Nations Children On Reserves Live In Poverty June 19, 2013
- Pick Of The Day: Dave Lang & Twin Otters June 19, 2013
- Crowdfunding Jumps the Shark June 18, 2013
- Six In The Morning: Oil The News June 18, 2013
- D3 Gold Guide: Very very simlar and diablo. I like the part where...
- Jorge Ignacio Castillo: Amy: Franco has an unfair advantage when choosing ...
- Bronymous: But he's actually financing several films by new,...
- Amy: Isn't the whole point that people get to decide w...
- Jorge Ignacio Castillo: Here is the thing, Moon Daddy. Franco has access t...
31 Days Of Horror 31 Days Of Music Aggregation Apocalypse Bottomless Grief Cartoons Cities Climate Change Cocktails Contests Cute Animals Cute Plants Drugs Durrr Econopocalypse Environment Film Football Fringe Festival Fun GLBT Graphic Design International Relations Kresnyak in Africa Love Media Music National Infrastructure Summit News Occupy Regina Podcast Polls Prairie Dog Regina Regina Election 2012 Rob Ford Salubrious Science Sex sports Swag TDOC Tech TIFF Whining
Follow @prairiedogmag on Twitter