1. BACK IN BUSINESS Canada is reopening its embassy in Tripoli and freeing up $2.2 billion in frozen assets.
2. IT’S CURTAINS FOR GARTH Livent’s Garth Drabinsky and Myron Gottlieb are going to the big house.
3. LIGHTS OUT FOR MEDIA IN ZIMBABWE? Their government doesn’t like it when newspapers do their jobs.
4. AMERICAN HIKERS FREE TO ROAM AGAIN Iran is set to release two American hikers who were arrested on suspicion of spying after unwittingly entering that country illegally.
5. WHAT TOOK SO LONG? A group representing victims of sexual abuse is calling upon the International Criminal Court to investigate Pope Benedict for his part in allowing the abuse of countless children.
6. WHY CAN’T WE DO THAT? The South Pacific Islands of Tokelau will soon be powered by sunshine and coconuts.